Thursday 16 June 2011

I got Turquoise Shatter at last

The Turquoise Shatter that I bought last month but received on Wednesday since it bought by spree from Slammin'Tips'n'Toes (Sarah).. Here's my pics I applied on Turquoise Shatter + Silver Shatter

                                                                          Right hand

                                                                         Left hand

My look of the week; just a simple look.. Usually I always use dark shades for my eyes. This time I use just a neutral shades like brown. By the way, I'm still learning progress.

Indoor (Office) 1
Indoor (Office) 2
Outdoor
Indoor (Room) 1
Indoor (Room) 2
 Indoor (Room) 3
 
As you all can see all the differences between pictures above are lighting and maybe environment also...





No comments:

Post a Comment