Monday 13 June 2011

Another Silver Shatter in action

I can't stop from applying OPI Silver Shatter since this polish makes me want to apply more and more... @.@ This morning I did my nails and here's the pic....



This above pics I used all 4 OPI Mini (Shrek Forever After) Set then layer it with OPI Silver Shatter. This is my 1st try on using more than one color. I used on my left hand.



While on my right hand, I applied OPI At Your Quebec & Call and Nubar Reclaim.. As you can see; it's green theme nails.. That color reminds me to our dearest daddy. He loves green color; green tee, green shorts, green towel, etc as long that things in green shade he'll love it. ;)

It's not too late to wish all dad(s) "Happy Father's Day", especially to my beloved daddy. Not forget my beloved husband; you're such a wonderful husband & daddy to our kids. We love these greatest dads in our life.

XOXO
















No comments:

Post a Comment